Hillmark Cerapol is essential for all cooktop owners & is the second step in the Ceramic Glass Care routine. Cerapol thoroughly cleans the surface of ceramic glass cooktops including hard water calcium stains, metal flakes and metallic sheen, preventing permanent damage.
To see Cerapol in action, simply click here>>>
Available: 250ml bottle (& 150ml tube at supermarkets only)
- Specially formulated for cleaning and polishing ceramic glass cooktops
- Makes light work of spills, stains & marks – even those that can’t be seen
- Guaranteed not to scratch or damage the cooktop
- Environmentally friendly & biodegradable
Where this product can be used?
- Kitchen in particular ceramic glass cooktops
- Other glass surfaces around the home
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Ceramic Glass surfaces
- Glass surfaces
- Never use any abrasive cleaners or cloths, as they will scratch the surface
- Never use any scourers or steel wool
- Plastic & aluminium foil should never be allowed to melt on
- Ensure you remove any food or cleaner residue
- Avoid direct contact with food
What our customers say
"I tried the cream for the hotplate glass top and it’s the best product I have ever used." (NM, NSW)
"I am sceptical about claims made for various products which rarely live up to claims made for them. However I do believed in giving credit where credit is due. Cerapol is a wonderful product, which actually works, and it is terrific to know that it is an Australian product. I will have no hesitation in recommending it." (JB, NSW)
"I have recently moved into a home with a glass ceramic cooktop. I purchased your product Cerapol Glass Ceramic Cooktop Cleaner and am extremely happy with the results." (KB, NSW)
"My glass shower panels were proving to be very stubborn to clean, so I had this brilliant idea to try Cerapol and wonder of wonders, without too much ‘elbow grease’ needed we now have this fantastic sparkling glass!" (JM, NSW)
"Thank you Thank you I have had a badly water marked glass in my shower for 2 years have tried everything you can think of to clean it, all the well known brands of cleaner, industrial cleaners, lemons, oranges, vinegar. So had enough, while googling the internet came across a site that swore by ceramic glass cleaner, so with nothing to lose I purchased a tube of your cleaner and I cannot believe that my glass is crystal clean (took a lot of elbow grease) all I had to do was to get a glass non scratch pad everything must be dry then in circular motions in little bits clean the glass then when completely dry rub off with a dry cloth and there you have the best clear glass in my house." (RS, QLD)