Hillmark ShineOn comes in an easy-to-use tube with applicator, and is essential for owners of solid element cooktops as it restores & protects.
Available: 25gm tube with applicator
- Specially formulated natural mineral graphite, which protects hotplates
- Bonds with the hotplate surface to provide protection against surface pitting & flaking
- Creates a barrier against rust corrosion caused by salty spatters & spills from adjacent hotplates
Where this product can be used?
- Kitchen - Solid element electric cooktops
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Solid element electric elements
- Leading manufacturers recommend a weekly application of ShineOn to keep solid elements looking good & performing at their best
- To protect your hotplates and keep them clean, use Element covers available from Ezi Concepts (Ph 1800 671 109)
- To clean the stainless steel rings around the element, use SteelPower. Apply and leave on for up to 2 hours to break down the baked–on food
- Avoid breathing vapour or swallowing
- Avoid contact with eyes & skin
- Avoid direct contact with food