Perfect for everyday use, Hillmark Cerapol Ceramic Glass & Induction Cooktop Cleaning Wipes are pre-moistened to quickly and easily remove grease, grime, food spills, fingerprints, smudges and water residue without damaging delicate cooktop surfaces, leaving a showroom streak free shine.
- Removes grease and grime with a streak-free finish
- Guaranteed not to scratch*
- Dual purpose wipes - Smooth side for surface cleaning and textured side for deeper clean
- Convenient wipes for quick and easy cleaning
- Resealable pack for longer lasting wipes
Where this product can be used?
- Ceramic Glass & Induction Cooktops
- Other glass surfaces around the home
- For the ultimate in cooktop protection. Hillmark Ceraseal Cooktop Protector helps to retain showroom shine and creates a protective barrier which shields cooktop surfaces from the damage caused by stains, abrasions or pitting.
- Do not use on dial marks, prints or signs.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Irritating to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after use. If product contacts eyes, or if skin sensitivity occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
* Non-Scratch Guaranteed
This product is guaranteed against scratching or causing damage to ceramic glass and induction cooktops if used within 12 months from the date of purchase.
If the product does not perform as specified within the warranty period, we will replace the product free of charge. The product must be used in accordance with the directions and for private use only. To make a claim under the warranty, please contact Selleys by post or phone and provide details of your claim. You must show proof of purchase and bear all expenses incurred in making a claim.
The benefits of this warranty are in addition to rights and remedies under any applicable law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.